A Tradition Of Legal Excellence
Paige J. Donnelly, Ltd., was established more than 61 years ago with a mission to help accident victims and their families obtain rightful compensation for their injuries. Our focus was on effective legal results while at the same time providing the compassionate service our clients needed. Today, more than five decades later, we still uphold those same principles.
We understand that individuals have a lot of options when seeking a personal injury law firm to represent them. And choosing an attorney is a very personal decision. We invite you to learn more about what makes working with us so different, and then contact us for a free meeting to discuss your needs.
What Makes Working With Our Law Firm So Different?
- A dedicated focus on personal injury: We only practice personal injury law. Our lawyers do not divide their time in other practice areas. This is what we focus on each and every day. We know all the relevant laws, and we know how to apply them in any type of accident case.
- A willingness to go to trial: Many personal injury attorneys only feel comfortable outside of the courtroom, and do not present a strong case in front of a jury. Not our lawyers. We are trial attorneys in the truest sense. And while we are able to settle the majority of our cases through negotiation, we are always prepared to fight for our clients’ rights at trial or during appeals.
- Proven results: Our law firm has been helping accident victims throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin for more than 55 years. We have a significant track record of success, including monetary recoveries in the millions.
- Attentive service: We know that communication is important to our clients. As your legal counsel, we will provide regular communication to ensure you always know where your case is in the process and what to expect next.
- Compassionate support: Our entire legal team understands how difficult life is for injury victims and their families after an accident. We seek not only to be your legal advocates, but also to provide the care and support you need during this trying time.