Paige J. Donnelly
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
Paige Donnelly decided early on that he wanted to dedicate his practice to serving people whose lives have been shattered by an injury. For over 75 years he has committed his firm to helping people regain control of their lives amidst the chaos of trauma.
During the early years, while practicing on his own, Paige also taught commercial law as a tenured professor at his alma mater, the University of Minnesota. During that time, West Publishing published his business law workbooks, which were used by over 50 colleges and universities throughout the United States, including the University of Minnesota.
Much has changed throughout the years. Today our attorneys, in-house investigators, and support staff personnel make up the thriving law firm that Paige started over 75 years ago. More than half of the staff have worked for the firm for over 30 years.
Paige has represented thousands of injured clients in Minnesota and Wisconsin’s state and federal courts. But his original focus on personal injury law remains unchanged. “It is our goal to serve the injured with compassion and strength,” offers Paige when explaining his firm’s mission. Paige handles every case if it were his only case. With his extensive courtroom experience, he has become well known for his wining verdicts. He was honored by the Minnesota Association of Justice (formerly known as Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association) when they presented him with their Lifetime Achievement Award in 2010.
Paige Donnelly has lived his entire life in the Twin Cities. When he’s not working, Paige enjoys golfing, skiing trips to Utah and Colorado with his daughter and son and their families, babysitting his five beautiful granddaughters, and spending time with his wife of 49 years. He also remains active in the legal community by speaking at legal seminars.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1960
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- B.A. - 1954
- Major: Accounting
- Minnesota, 1960
- Wisconsin, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1965
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1990
- Business Law Work Books, West Publishing
- August, 2010, Minnesota Association for Justice Lifetime Achievement Award
Classes & Seminars
- Tenured Associate Professor, Business Law, University of Minnesota
- December, 2011, Minnesota Association for Justice: Litigating with the Legends, 2012
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, Member In Good Standing
- Minnesota State Bar, Member In Good Standing
- Wisconsin State Bar, Member In Good Standing
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member In Good Standing
- Minnesota Association for Justice, Member In Good Standing
- American Association for Justice, Member In Good Standing
Current Employment Position