Offering Representation After Many Types Of Injuries
At Paige J. Donnelly, Ltd., we have been helping accident victims in Minnesota recover rightful compensation for more than 75 years. During that time, we have handled a wide range of accident claims and seen a variety of injury types.
Due to our significant experience, we already know the challenges presented by different injury types. We also know how to overcome these obstacles. We offer injured people and their families insight into the legal process and support during this difficult time.
What Type Of Injury Did You Sustain?
We understand that each injury presents unique challenges and that different injuries can require a different legal approach. Many injuries may need the validation of a medical specialist. Others may require that an economist quantify long-term medical costs. In cases where injuries cause permanent disfigurement, the victim may be able to seek additional compensation for mental anguish.
Our injury cases have included:
- Amputation and loss of limb
- Fractured bones, ranging from simple fractures to more complex injuries
- Burn injuries of any degree
- Eye injuries, including those leading to loss of the eye or blindness
- Traumatic brain injuries and concussions
- Temporomandibular joint syndrome resulting from a blow to the head, neck or upper body
- Neck and back injuries, including those leading to paralysis
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Injuries to the shoulder, arm and elbow
- Injuries to the leg and hip
- Injuries impacting the knee
- Injuries to the foot and ankle
- Injury to the soft tissues of the body
Our experienced attorneys have the skill and knowledge necessary to support injured people and their families. We can also offer insight into complex cases that involve an accident that occurred in the workplace, led to injury of a child or led to an injured person’s wrongful death.
Offering Answers To Your Questions After An Accident
If you want to explore your legal options after an accident harmed you or a loved one, guidance is available. Our team can answer your questions and help you create a personalized legal strategy based on your unique situation. Contact us today or call 651-728-7070 to discuss your case with an experienced and dedicated attorney.