Work injuries are a relatively frequent occurrence. They can occur in a dangerous work environment, such as mining or construction. However, they can also occur in an office environment.
Types Of Injuries
There are probably as many types of injuries as there are ways that people can be injured.
Some examples are:
- A part of the body is caught in, under or between machinery
- A fall from a height, such as off a ladder, from a roof, down the stairs or down a hole
- Falling on a flat surface, such as slipping or tripping on something
- A traumatic injury, such as being hit with an object or running into an object
- Repetitive motion injuries such as a motion that is repeated many times in your work causing carpal tunnel syndrome or tendinitis
- Moving vehicle accidents where cars or trucks used for business purposes are involved in collisions that injure you
- Musculoskeletal injuries to the knees, ankles, feet, neck, back and arms. These injuries come from sprains, strains, trauma, overexertion, kneeling, squatting, or other repetitive motion like lifting, awkward postures, gripping or vibration
How We Can Help
Contact the personal injury attorneys at Paige J. Donnelly, Ltd., if you have been injured in the workplace. We will stand up for your rights and fight to get you the compensation you are entitled to. We will always place your feelings and interests above all considerations. If you’ve been hurt on the job, we welcome the privilege of serving you by relieving you from worrying about legal matters at a time when you are occupied with recovering from your injuries.